retro camera lmages

I almost threw this out. I scanned it as a test for the others that will be coming in a minute. After I worked with it a minute I realized that it had something I wanted to keep. It looks authentic..

sobeltest4dr.jpg

Hey, that's cool... looks almost like lith film or something, I dunno. How'd you do that?

I have a freeware program with all kinds of neet things. It is the one that fades the colors for me. This filter is called ink outline. The working name is photofilter but I dont see any about page in the program to tell me where i got it. Bet you can google it. Its freeware.

Today's freaky retro photograph. It was shot with a camera cobbled together by me 2x3 cut negative lens is from a 30s kodak low end consumer folding camera. Shot at f90 (aperture fixed and added by me) on 100 asa film. tinted on the computer but not photoshop.
paintroses19en.jpg

Nice one! What kind of tint did you use here?

Good to see you, Charlie. :)

Its one of those preset sepia filters then I tarnished the color and I think i changed the gamma as well. It was made with a 3x4 polaroid camera shooting film..

Thanks I just stopped in to drop off the print.... I'm staying busy writing again. I'll stop by from time to time just to keep the children and their plastic cameras at bay.

mysteryscribe said:
Its one of those preset sepia filters then I tarnished the color and I think i changed the gamma as well. It was made with a 3x4 polaroid camera shooting film..

Thanks I just stopped in to drop off the print.... I'm staying busy writing again. I'll stop by from time to time just to keep the children and their plastic cameras at bay.

here is something blown out and freaky for you lover

fishermancoverals12ba.jpg

Great texture!! Even better than the first rendition. :thumbup:

Well, I've not released you from the chains here, so you're expected to come by and post every freaky image you take. :mrgreen:

Good luck with the writing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back