Revenge On A Raven ... April Raven, that is!

hey angel... you have to have a good sense of humor, when everyone is running from you in fear....its a curse...( ah ah...ahum... a curse...i crack myself up!!)

ant- your way too high in cannuck-ville.... thin air i guess....

pah-leese... me and anicole walked in a store this past weekend... all eyes turned to us...started crossing theirselves... i just held up my thumb to nicole, and said "ouch".....we are SO the sore thumb...perverbial...

and i am not mad at her.... revenge is sweet....like tea...
honey flavor..iced...and comes in 44 oz's......
revenge is a route 44 sweet tea from sonic....( head to foot..)

just wait my pallie.... just wait....( gee look at the time... must needs to finish planning...!!)

hey arch angel...thinking you in tights, with wings... oh, yeah baby!!
feel like flying anytime soon??? **pfft pfft... spits feathers outta my mouth...**

can you imagine... you in white, with big *ss wings... me in black..plucking???

just kidding... got a visual, thought i would share.....!!
sorry... did i say that out loud????

Oh antarctican ... :taped sh: ... that's about all I can say ... 'cept what's all them biggo words you usin'? You and Chiller better find a very bright, sunny spot to keep me!

Raven ... there just are no words for that post. Talk about your load of bs ... Photo Gal should have waited!

Sweet Buddy Madonna ... I think I'd rather wear the pointy bra ... btw ... I have just passed the turned green and puked point. Done, baby, with a fork!

anicole said:
Oh antarctican ... :taped sh: ... that's about all I can say ... 'cept what's all them biggo words you usin'? You and Chiller better find a very bright, sunny spot to keep me! ...

Sorry for the biggo words! HATE it when others do it and now I'm-a doing it myself. I've been editing a paper, so was in that pretentious mode (Wow, spot the Canadian, always apologizing).

Erm, finding a sunny spot up here at present will take a little doing. Will get right on it. But don't be waiting, getta outta Dodge NOW.

Most englishmen look rubbish in tights...im no exception. As for my feather plucking!!!.........oooch. That would hurt.The one in my signiture is an ass feather.....yes male angels have ass feathers...and a little on the chest too! :lmao:

I don't either see why you both have to hide!!

Looking forward to see the portraits!!

OK then...so it's settled :)
The Mods have spoken. And they are unanimous...you have to post more...of both of you!

Holy crap-o-moly I had to just hit END on my keyboard to get to the bottom of this thread. Scrolling was taking too much time. April Toast can be exciting, it all depends what you put between it or on it :) Now don't go putting the "cry" in crypt :) I've become an expert now!

April, I'm glad I'm finally seeing your photo.
And now that I'm seeing it, I really wonder what all the fuss was about you were doing in here before? No need to fuss - my screen's still intact. It did not burst into little pieces when your face showed up!
If that were so, I would no longer be allowed to post any of my photos - as old as I begin to look these days :roll: ... so! As many have said before me: STOP IT ALREADY and got have your portraits taken in a photo shooting among FRIENDS! Not only will the outcome be very good (I am sure), but the two of you will have sooooooooooooooo much fun while you're taking your portraits!!! Believe me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back