reversed lens technique

:shock:

'stuffed animal fur' is my fav -:)

he he, i've heard about many strange things what you can do with a 'zenith' lenses (including using them as a enlarger lens), but this is just :shock: :D

hi Sk8man, after reading your post I thought that it is impossible. But then I tried with my Zenit 12 xp, and my fuji s5000 ... and I was shocked... it is something like super macro... mow I can take photos from 1 cm an get them incredibely sharp. But the results with sharpness is better with tripod especially outdoor where the wind blows. And every move of a cam makes all photo blurred. You're genius :)

mentos_007 said:
hi Sk8man, after reading your post I thought that it is impossible. But then I tried with my Zenit 12 xp, and my fuji s5000 ... and I was shocked... it is something like super macro... mow I can take photos from 1 cm an get them incredibely sharp. But the results with sharpness is better with tripod especially outdoor where the wind blows. And every move of a cam makes all photo blurred. You're genius :)

glad you like my tip. would like to see your shots.

Im really confused about how this works...can someone gimme a link or something where I can buy something like this or something that does macro at cheap...someone said something for about $20...id like that...whats it called and how do I find it?

best_thread_ever.mbe.gif

:D :D :D :D
i gotta try this....

Great shots and I applaud your inginuity...

I bought a reverse coupler on E-bay for about $9.00 plus shipping.

If there is ever a poll for the best photo of 2004, that Bolt one has my vote. The animal fur shot is another haunting image for me. I had no idea how you came up with this, but the result is simply a catharsis!! Video ergo sum.

Well, I'm an idiot, and even though you explained how to do it, I'm clueless. I'm not smart with that kinda thing, I guess. I'd love to figure this out, though!

core_17 said:
Well, I'm an idiot, and even though you explained how to do it, I'm clueless. I'm not smart with that kinda thing, I guess. I'd love to figure this out, though!

well, it's ok m8. i'm planning to make a tutorial movie soon so it'll be more clearer.

Most reactions

Back