Revisited

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been a downer week for taking pics, so I thought I would dig out some old shots, and play with the levels and stuff in PS since I have learned more. Some I posted a long time ago, and some are new. Gheesh....I gotta get out soon.

From the TPF meet at the marsh.

154_5459aa.jpg

This was a shot from last years zoo trip. One of my favorite shots. I messed with the levels a bit on these, and cropped it a little tighter.

zoocrop.jpg

Another image that I have played with. I had to give this another go, cause of the stare.

tiggereye.jpg

I played with the levels on the monkeys eyes on this shot. The last time around it seemed really flat.

126_2632a.jpg

Awesome Chiller! I like all of em :thumbup:

In #2, she's got that look like 'Don't you guys ever stop'!?

wholly crap (can I say that here)? #2 is unbelievable - I can't stop looking at the eyes of the older male. great shots... all of them.

These being Chiller-Pics, we can't go wrong :) They must be good :) And they are :)

I like that pulling-faces-competition in the zoo that you happened to come by! :lol:

But my favourite of this little series is the first.
Cute little creature that you met in the Marsh on the weekend before last during your meet-up! My take at it would have yielded blur in the wrong places (eyes), I am just sure............ knowing me............

Wow, Chiller, great as usual! Love the third picture.

Thank you everyone for your awesome comments and compliments. I appreciate them all.
Thanx again!!

how many ways can a person say awesome?? your shots are just unbelieveable..

love them all but the lion one is my fav.

it looks like the one is saying the other two are off key...!!

is that a water drop on the tigers nose??? that has to be the best tiger shot i have ever seen....

your just very very talented, chiller....( or is it chilly???)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back