Revival of MOTW - This week: Chris82

Cheers mate,If you want it you can have it,Just send me over all you photography equipment plus £1.000.000.000.000 U.S. Dollars spread through seprate swiss bank accounts and its yours.

you want one trillion US dollar pounds?

Cheers mate,If you want it you can have it,Just send me over all you photography equipment plus £1.000.000.000.000 U.S. Dollars spread through seprate swiss bank accounts and its yours.

I will never part with my camera gear for that! :p

also I mentioned the keyboard since it looks similar to mine :p

Well, I notice a bluejeanscoloured bedspread, the Carlsberg can on what goes for your desk, the lone lens with its sensor side uncovered ... but I don't even know what a George-Best-£5 is! I guess it is what is in the frame?

And an urgent question arises when I see your "desk" arrangement:

Where do your knees go when you sit and work with your computer?

And who mentioned his "frozen off as s" first? You or I? Hm? :greenpbl: And I can think "cross-threads", you know? More :greenpbl:

Fancy you? Ha!
Have that self taken and we shall see! (You could so easily be my son :roll: ... I mean ....... tsk :wink: )

What footy team do you support (that george best £5 is prob a big clue but i'll ask anyway!)?

Chinese or Indian for a takeaway?

Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity, if so who?

Have you ever met a celebrity, if so who?

Have you ever cried watching a sad movie?

What smilie out of the TPF collection would you say sums you up the best?

why are so many ostriches?

when will I be more famous?

poppy or libby?

if Billy travels 10 miles in 27 minutes and Pete travels 13 miles at 48mph who is more likely to catch a cold on a thursday night? Is it ...
A. Graham
B. Mike
C. Jen
D. Debbie

Well, I notice a bluejeanscoloured bedspread, the Carlsberg can on what goes for your desk, the lone lens with its sensor side uncovered ... but I don't even know what a George-Best-£5 is! I guess it is what is in the frame?

And an urgent question arises when I see your "desk" arrangement:

Where do your knees go when you sit and work with your computer?

And who mentioned his "frozen off as s" first? You or I? Hm? :greenpbl: And I can think "cross-threads", you know? More :greenpbl:

Fancy you? Ha!
Have that self taken and we shall see! (You could so easily be my son :roll: ... I mean ....... tsk :wink: )

Jees Im sorry Iopend my mouth:( I need a hug!

What footy team do you support (that george best £5 is prob a big clue but i'll ask anyway!)?

Chinese or Indian for a takeaway?

Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity, if so who?

Have you ever met a celebrity, if so who?

Have you ever cried watching a sad movie?

What smilie out of the TPF collection would you say sums you up the best?

Well I support two teams,Manchester united of course and Celtic!But I love to see N.Ireland and Republic of Ireland do well.Pitty ther has to be to teams though.

It has to be a doner king every time!

Yes,Ive been told I look a bit like yoda from star wars hmm hmm!See not the resembalance do I hmm hmm.

Yes I cried my eyes out at turner and hooch:( ..I mean...Why`d the dog have to die?

I cant find one that suits a long hair`d hippy,Maybe the should make one??

why are so many ostriches?

when will I be more famous?

poppy or libby?

if Billy travels 10 miles in 27 minutes and Pete travels 13 miles at 48mph who is more likely to catch a cold on a thursday night? Is it ...
A. Graham
B. Mike
C. Jen
D. Debbie

:confused: Amm!
I just cant answer that,I just cant answer that.
Hmm thats a tough one If I could I have both of them,But It has to be poppy,The red hair wins it every time I mean red hair people.
Debbie,because she was cought out the back with mike by jen who told graham who kicked debbie out in the cold?I think you need rofessional help dude.

do you think you will beat my record of the most replies on a MOTW thread??

record so far is 155, that said I wasn't all that popular as only 4 people asked me questions:(

Most reactions

Back