Revolución pervertida

That is just awesome! Leaving aside copyright issues ... the combination is really great.

Also the selective colour works well!

Did you arrange things for this, or were they really there in that arrangement when you walked past?

That is just awesome! Leaving aside copyright issues ... the combination is really great.

Also the selective colour works well!

Did you arrange things for this, or were they really there in that arrangement when you walked past?

Alex thanks,

No no arrangement at all, it was installed like this on the street :lol:
For copyright, no problem as do not plan to sell my photo ;)

Mat

For copyright, no problem as do not plan to sell my photo ;)

OK ;) Well, I wonder if this is family safe ... it certainly is by German or French standards, but you never know :lmao:

Very cool. One of the best uses of selective coloring I've seen.

Dani

Jeroen, danir, loser101, thanks.

It is true that it coul be considered as a partial desaturation , but infact original poster of Che Guevara was in B&W, I converted my picture in B&W just to minimize sun reflection on it.

Mat

Is it possible that this shot is so good it seems set up?

Regardless, I think you should add a NSFW tag at least. Bare breasts! My word!

Is it possible that this shot is so good it seems set up?

Regardless, I think you should add a NSFW tag at least. Bare breasts! My word!

Thank for comment but because of my poor english I dont understand sorry :oops:

WHen you say seems set up you mean that I installed this poster close to this post cards ?? No it is not, just by chance ;)

what is NSFW ????

Mat

I guess what he means is "not suitable for work" ? As in "Not work safe" ?

But I just thought this as a joke of mine ... I think it is even family safe... but there might be countries where people think different.

But maybe we should be concerned about someone smoking on that image! That is more of a concern than nudity I think :p (just kidding)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back