Rhythm

I like the shot - lots of texture. The only thing I find lacking is that the lines don't really lead to anything at the end..my eye keeps finding its way back to that area and I just see a sign standing there.. :)

I like the shot - lots of texture. The only thing I find lacking is that the lines don't really lead to anything at the end..my eye keeps finding its way back to that area and I just see a sign standing there.. :)
Unfortunately my girlfriend isn't strong enough to pull the sign out of the ground! ;)

looks like a train station... very cool shot !!!

tell her to put some elbow grease into it !!
I have my wife pulling signs up right and left....

Your girlfriend takes good photos!
Make her join TPF as a member, too. By the look of this photo she has quite a lot to contribute.

And when she's a member, she can post her photos so they can be SEEN within the posts. While I do believe that you are her boyfriend and have her permission to post her work, there is no actual PROOF but your word for it, which is why - according to this part of our Forum Rules and Regulations - I have to change the image to a link-only:

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

As I am saying: while I actually take your word for it that this is your girlfriend's work and she is happy with your posting this on her behalf, we still don't KNOW.

Hence we usually say: only ever post your own work in the galleries as image-within-the-thread, and any other work you want to share with us leave as link-only. OK?

Most reactions

Back