Ride em cowboy - statue

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted this a while ago but recently edited it and decided to post it in critique. photo turned out a bit darker than i thought, at least in the shadows, so try to forgive that. First time i've tried this border technique...it took longer than i was hoping :).

jumpinghorse-smalllq.jpg

It's a nice shot and I like the way you have it framed with the hooves coming out of the frame which gives it a more 3d feel to it. The only complaint I have is the blown out sky, but I know from experience, there isn't a whole lot you can do about that.

ditto on the blown out sky, also the severe shadowing on the statue hides a lot of the details (unless my monitor is crap (which it probably is))

however, i absolutely LOVE the hooves going into the border, that's absolutely brilliant!!!

yeaaah i took at the wrong time of day...around 2. so i had a pretty blown out sky, and bad shadowing. is there a way to select the sky and then paste in another sky? And it only shows up where you selected?

thebeginning said:
is there a way to select the sky and then paste in another sky? And it only shows up where you selected?

yes, but it's gonna be a pain in the a** given that tree line. you'll need a PS pro for that one! but the more i think about it, you may work in a gradient sky..hmmmmm.

interesting effect with the border.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back