Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki...no one...actually riding...but anyways here we go

Please be assured these are un editing...and im wondering what kinda stuff I should to do these images to make em nicer.

Please also note I have more, and will display on demand :)

horse3.JPG

horse1.jpg

horse2.jpg

horse3.jpg

Hope yah guys like em...for some reason my camera seemed to make everything nicer than normal...:S

Beautiful horse.... how I wish that truck weren't there (and the strap for that matter) - but I like the composition and colors - especially on 2 and 3.

did you take that with your Cannon Ultrasound 75 - 300? If so, looks like pretty decent sharpness! I like the DOF a lot... and for being unedited they're really good IMO!

Thanks Nytmair, and yeh I did....you know its odd...I always thought my 18 - 55 would be better...but I guesss that was a kit lens.
The 75 - 300 I bought seperatly for about £150 (for some reason ultrasound was cheaper then a normal 75 - 300, which me and the sales assistant found odd) and its by far my favoiret lens, im tempted to see if I can get a longer lens someday :D
btw...how did you know it was with the 75 - 300?

No no probs whatsoever, be my guest, do what you want to them....hehe if you need the orig file lemme know :)

Thanks errant :)

Artemis said:
Thanks Nytmair, and yeh I did....you know its odd...I always thought my 18 - 55 would be better...but I guesss that was a kit lens.
The 75 - 300 I bought seperatly for about £150 (for some reason ultrasound was cheaper then a normal 75 - 300, which me and the sales assistant found odd) and its by far my favoiret lens, im tempted to see if I can get a longer lens someday :D
btw...how did you know it was with the 75 - 300?

I just figured with that good of DOF from what seems like a decent distance, my guess was that you were zoomed in a decent amount... if I'm wrong in assuming that that's normally the case, then it was just a lucky guess :)

Another option becides ps ing out the lunge line might be to leave to person in the shot.
Of course that would only work if you had the chance to retake the shot.
Nice picture, nice horse!

I didnt really like the person to be honest, they didnt look to goo (as in clothes) and however harsh it sounds I thought they would ruin my shot :p

Artemis, my wife has 2 horses and a pony and i've only managed to get a few decent shots ( cant quite get the technical side together ). so it's a good job she doesn't frequent these pages ! Not too keen on the first shot, too much truck, not enough horse. but i love the other 2. I'll echoe everyone elses sentiments about the lunge line.

PS just checked your site out, V Nice, I'll have to have a good mooch about on in another time

Most reactions

New Topics

Back