Right click for EXIF data on IPad possible?

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there anyway to right click a photo on an iPad for EXIF data? I would like to do that on photos I find on the web for learning purposes.

If there's no EXIF data attached you won't be able to check.
Then you need software that supports checking EXIF data.

Flickr is good about showing EXIF data if it exists.
Otherwise, I've had to download it then check EXIF data with either an online EXIF reader, lightroom or PhotoShop, or even Windows Office Picture manager shows some EXIF except ISO.

see if this works on the iPad --> http://regex.info/exif.cgi?b=3&refe...ttps://www.google.com/images/srpr/logo11w.png

Thanks astroNikon. All good options, will give it a go.

iOS 8 added the ability to create 'extensions' to safari.. It's technically possible now for somebody to create a way to view exif info from the browser, but i don't think anybody has done it yet.

Oh great! Thanks for letting me know Thelost. I have not updated mine yet. Waiting to see if there are any kinks that have to be worked out first.

Is there anyway to right click a photo on an iPad

There is no click on the iPad therefore there is also no right click. Clicking requires a mouse and the iPad does not use a mouse.

Do you still 'dial a phone' (from the rotary dial on old phones)... or do you call it 'tapping numbers on the screen to call somebody'?

You can still use the word 'click' with touch devices even though there is no actual 'click' of the mouse button.

click = tap... right click = long press

I know I can long press to save, copy, etc. just didn't know about the EXIF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back