Ring Tone

KevinR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a fluff thread here:

What ring tone are you using on your cell?

Mine is The Trooper from Iron Maiden

My wife has a Shakira song on hers but I don't think she likes it now.

My old cell had the whistle from The Good, Tha Bad, and The Ugly.

I've got about 200 ring tones on my 1gb memory stick so I can have different tones for different people.

anyone from work has Star Wars Imperial March
also smokey and the bandit !!!!
Funeral for a Friends kiss and make up all bets are off
message tone alert is the Prof from Futurama saying "good news everyone"

I have a drum and bass tune "Clipz - Slippery Slopes"

i switch between ice cube's 'check yourself' and 'Frantic' the first track from metallica's st. anger album..... both are designed to a) make me hear them and b) sort myself out before i answer the phone :lol:

I Melt with You for my boyfriend, Scotty Doesn't Know for my default ringer, Boulevard of Broken Dreams for my kids, Sesame Street theme for my employees and the Sanford and Son's theme for my ex.

I have "Take me out the the ballgame" as my default (as sung by William Hung) and "My Baby Loves Me" by Martina McBride for my boyfriend.

Here comes the classical dork...

I have John Adam's "Short Ride in a Fast Machine" right now, though I alternate between that, Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring", and "Martha My Dear" by the Beatles

Sex in the City :blushing:

clarinetJWD said:
Here comes the classical dork...

I have John Adam's "Short Ride in a Fast Machine" right now, though I alternate between that, Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring", and "Martha My Dear" by the Beatles

Yes, you are a classic dork.

oh..you said classicAL dork.

I still stand by my statement.

i have a few system of a down tracks, i should change them though, been on there for a long time.

PHP:
I have the muppet show theme most of the time but switch over to the theme from the exorcist every once and a while.
I talked a friend of mine into getting the Bells from the exorcist. Very cool and creepy.

KevinR said:
I have the muppet show theme most of the time but switch over to the theme from the exorcist every once and a while.
I talked a friend of mine into getting the Bells from the exorcist. Very cool and creepy.

It makes people look at me really funny when the phone rings... :twisted:

I think I'm going to have to find another creepy one soon...

Most reactions

Back