img1214ec6.jpg

img1258cv3.jpg

img1249np5.jpg

img1253tf1.jpg

img1260wg7.jpg

img1275hf1.jpg

img1279wt7.jpg

I love those pics!

It's not just the "theme" itself, it's HOW you shot it...in every picture a creative angle or idea...really nice

But like in another similar thread by you, I ask myself how you get so close to the action, without being part of it....?!

Where you marching with the crowd or marked as photographer or so?

At least people in Europe know what's going on. When the WTO riots happened in Seattle, nobody understood why anyone was rioting.

why is there a cop filming in number 7?

because they need documentation if something gets to court.

There were in fact two types of protesters,

(1) those who wanted to state their point and protest.

(2) and some people into extreme violence, who hence were trying to spoil the whole protest.

I wonder what camera, lenses you use for work such as this?

Wow, you should get the brass balls award (sorry if that offends anyone). Man, you really put yourself out there, good on you. My favorite is #8. Is that cop coming after you with that night stick? These are some amazing captures, excellent work.

I wonder do you ever get in trouble for taking pictures at things such as this. What do you say if you get caught(not really the right word)?

Also what camera do you use?

I wonder do you ever get in trouble for taking pictures at things such as this. What do you say if you get caught(not really the right word)?

Also what camera do you use?

you know, it's alway a risk if u want to take pictures like this, the police doesen't like it so do protestors and there r usually lots of stones in the air. I wear kind of a armor for my back and stomach.
I could not say much, when they caught me lol

i shoot with eos 350d, 40d and 1N. For stuff like this i prefer small cams, which are not that heavy and doesent attract too much attention.

Thanks a lot for the info, and you take some phenomenal photos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back