RIP Chris Witchhunter

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyother metal heads out there in TPF?? Well if ya are, Chris Witchhunter; the original drummer from (my fave black metal band) Sodom died not too long ago. One of the best and most innovative drummers of the last 17 years, besides Vinnie Paul of Pantera (used to be) and now Hellyeah.

As a part of the "Big 3", Sodom, Kreator and Destruction, the bands toured together, and became the leaders in new Death Metal.

RIP Chris. You will be missed, brother.

My condolences to family, friends and fans. I had never heard of Chris Witchhunter by name until now. I checked out a few clips on youtube. Not bad.........

.... but can I introduce you to another of the missing souls and IMO one of the best R&R drummers........ [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW4b2axczFI&feature=related"]Mr. John Bonham[/ame].

May you find solace in these disquieting times.

My condolences to family, friends and fans. I had never heard of Chris Witchhunter by name until now. I checked out a few clips on youtube. Not bad.........

.... but can I introduce you to another of the missing souls and IMO one of the best R&R drummers........ Mr. John Bonham.

May you find solace in these disquieting times.

John Bonham, legendary drummer of Led Zeppelin, father of Jason Bonham (who is also a hell of a drummer), vintage car restore master, died 1981 from choking on his own vomit. Sick and sad way to go, yes.

Another sick way was the death of Darrell Abbott, AKA Dimebag Darrell, of Pantera and Damageplan. RIP Darrell.

Damn, Chill! That's a LOT!! :confused:

Most reactions