rittenhouse square philly

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by den9, Jan 2, 2010.

1. den9

den9 TPF Noob!

31 floor condo, i was on the roof putting in a skylight, the camera wasnt staying home that day. shot with 100iso film at 17mm full frame.

i took alot of snapshots just for documentation, but i think this one came out good, im going to go and shoot a similar one from the ground.
    [​IMG]

heres the view
    [​IMG]

heres the "square" part of rittenhouse
    [​IMG]

looking south
    [​IMG]

and heres the skylight/glass sidewalk for the penthouse
    [​IMG]

2. Nanogeek815

Nanogeek815 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I REALLY like 1,2,and 3. ESPECIALY 1 but imo they seem kinda crooked. is that just me or did you mean them to be like that? Im just looking at the skyline lol.

3. den9

den9 TPF Noob!

i just noticed it was crooked, it was hard because i didnt have a tripod and was leaning over a wooden rail. making it wide angle with distortion doesnt help but im going to shoot some more and take my hotshoe bubble level.

4. Nanogeek815

Nanogeek815 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    lol kk, The first one, if you streightened it would be extreamly AMAZING lol

5. Vacheron

Vacheron TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The first ones has a great perspective, looks as if you are going to fall! In all the pictures I see the sky a little over exposed.

6. den9

den9 TPF Noob!

ok so i went back today to work and wow, seeing the photos and going back it seems like its HDR, im using film btw.

also i was shooting at 17mm at the 3 big buildings, i went back today and couldnt believe how much closer they are in person lol. wide angle really makes things look far. even the guy at work commented on how today when he got on the job he was surprised how close the buildings were after seeing my photos.

the good thing is that i got to shoot some more, almost a half roll on just that building trying to make it perfect, also shot some black and white film. i need to bring a neck strap because i give my camera a death grip while leaning over the edge, i always imagine my camera shattering 50 feet across the street after it falls 400 feet