River Days [NSFW]

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I turned 30 recently, and a few days later my best friend Rob turned 27. A couple days ago we had a joint birthday campout in the Tillamook forest and invited other artist friends and model friends to join us. Honestly there was a LOT more drinking a weed smoking than there was picture taking, so I only got a handful of shots of my friends, but I'll still be able to look back at these in 30 years and remember when my friends and I were still "young". These were all meant for fun, so I did no retouching.
_mg_4882_by_danostergren-dbeqyc5.jpg

_mg_4859_by_danostergren-dbeqybr.jpg

_mg_4919_by_danostergren-dbeqyci.jpg

This one was at the girl's request, I swear I'm not a perv. I'm actually gay as hell and love this picture but not for the reasons one might assume.
_mg_5110_by_danostergren-dbeqyg3.jpg

_mg_5116_by_danostergren-dbeqygi.jpg

_mg_5127_by_danostergren-dbeqyh2.jpg

_mg_5065_1_by_danostergren-dbeqyen.jpg

_mg_5067_by_danostergren-dbeqyf4.jpg

_mg_4981_by_danostergren-dbeqydt.jpg

_mg_5031_by_danostergren-dbeqyeg.jpg

_mg_4999_by_danostergren-dbeqye2.jpg

_mg_4955_by_danostergren-dbeqycs.jpg

_mg_4963_by_danostergren-dbeqyd7.jpg

_mg_4843_by_danostergren-dbeqyb7.jpg

_mg_4855_by_danostergren-dbeqybl.jpg

_mg_4836_by_danostergren-dbeqyb2.jpg

_mg_4625_by_danostergren-dbeqzsd.jpg

_mg_4630_by_danostergren-dbeqzsx.jpg

No actual wine was poured into the river, just water.
_mg_4685_by_danostergren-dber5fy.jpg

_mg_4784_by_danostergren-dber5bw.jpg

Last edited:
Nearly every one of these is breathtaking.

All of these are terrific; I think these three are my favorites, with the almost Sinead look-alike being the top.
That is mystically beautiful with the only tiny distraction being at the very bottom where her straps start to move into focus.

upload_2017-7-2_8-32-20.png

upload_2017-7-2_8-32-29.png

upload_2017-7-2_8-32-37.png

So, let me get this strait..... You were, drinking, smoking (stuff), and just goofing around,,,,,, and you end up with photos like these????????????? Dude, I officially hate you!!!!
:lol:
These are all just outstanding!!!

So, let me get this strait..... You were, drinking, smoking (stuff), and just goofing around,,,,,, and you end up with photos like these????????????? Dude, I officially hate you!!!!
:lol:
These are all just outstanding!!!
Haha, I guess it's just second nature to me. Don't be a H8er!

That looks like a really fun celebration, and of course immaculate photography! Good job Dan
Thank you. It was a lot of fun, and I finally got a tan so I'm no longer two shades of larvae.

Most reactions

Back