rJohnston Photography....... GO!

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

Go Go Go!!

...please take a look around, point out faults, let me know what you think, sign guestbook etc!

I'd really appreciate it! :hugs::hug:::hugs::hug::

Your layout is good but some of the fonts are a bit small because the blind fella that just typed this post can't read some of the writing on the page. :greenpbl:

Hmm I though the fonts may be a little small at times esp if you screen res is high, I'll see what I can do.

I used Sitebuilder Nikon5700.

Comooooon ppl go have a look and sign! Pweese :(

Hi Becky, I'v been in design for a good 10 years or so and have seen alot of web building in my time (although i dont actually build them myself) and i hope my opinion would mean something to you. So here goes, i love it! its a really nice layout. I agree the type is a touch small, maybe it could just be converted to bold? But overall very impressed i would be proud to show of my images on a site such as this, well done. :thumbup:

:hugs::hug:::hail::hail:thankyouuuu

Is there anywhere in particular you guys find the fonts too small? I've increased the size slightly on the links page, as thats where they were smallest.... but I can maybe boost them some more, where else?

My screen is set at a high rez, so alot of the text even on the opening pages looks a fraction small.....but it may just be because of the high contrast between a light typeface and a dark background, so making it bold it my hold up better. But then i suppose it would depand on how your monitor is calabrated....Don't get too stressed with it tho still looks good!

Most reactions

Back