rJohnston Photography....... GO!

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by Becky, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Becky

Becky TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

Go Go Go!!

...please take a look around, point out faults, let me know what you think, sign guestbook etc!

I'd really appreciate it! :hugs::hug:::hugs::hug::

2. nikon5700photographer

nikon5700photographer TPF Noob!

i like it quite much... what do you use to make/update it? I like the black and white theme (mine is like that too :) !!!, www.adamlong.com/portfolio/) I still type my HTML in raw... so it takes a bit...

3. Xmetal

Xmetal TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Your layout is good but some of the fonts are a bit small because the blind fella that just typed this post can't read some of the writing on the page. :greenpbl:

4. Becky

Becky TPF Noob!

Hmm I though the fonts may be a little small at times esp if you screen res is high, I'll see what I can do.

I used Sitebuilder Nikon5700.

Comooooon ppl go have a look and sign! Pweese :(

5. Arch

Arch Damn You! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Becky, I'v been in design for a good 10 years or so and have seen alot of web building in my time (although i dont actually build them myself) and i hope my opinion would mean something to you. So here goes, i love it! its a really nice layout. I agree the type is a touch small, maybe it could just be converted to bold? But overall very impressed i would be proud to show of my images on a site such as this, well done. :thumbup:

6. Becky

Becky TPF Noob!

:hugs::hug:::hail::hail:thankyouuuu

Is there anywhere in particular you guys find the fonts too small? I've increased the size slightly on the links page, as thats where they were smallest.... but I can maybe boost them some more, where else?

7. Arch

Arch Damn You! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    My screen is set at a high rez, so alot of the text even on the opening pages looks a fraction small.....but it may just be because of the high contrast between a light typeface and a dark background, so making it bold it my hold up better. But then i suppose it would depand on how your monitor is calabrated....Don't get too stressed with it tho still looks good!