Website
www.estudio7.pt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Really liked this one!
What do you think? :)

DSC-1361,large.1461765389.jpg

Thanks

I have never seen fog on a partly sunny day... First time for everything.

The haziness is... odd... but has an interesting effect.
I like your choice of getting down low.
Nice shot, overall.

I like the composition, but I agree that the fog is a bit weird, and I'm not sure I like the processing. Feels flat to me.

I'm seeing a little bit of fog on this one.

I think mono would have suited this better. Perhaps not so dramatic with the clouds - unintended consequence of removing the haze ;). I feel like the added fog overpowered all the nice elements of this image.

Nice capture.

DSC-1361%2Clarge.1461765389_sal-L.jpg

I think mono would have suited this better. Perhaps not so dramatic with the clouds - unintended consequence of removing the haze ;). I feel like the added fog overpowered all the nice elements of this image.

Nice capture.

DSC-1361%2Clarge.1461765389_sal-L.jpg

I've never tried to process this image in BW, seems to be fine and dramatic.
Thanks

i like it but not sure about that haziness going on.. in a way its cool but i think i would like it better if it was not hazy..

I know I am on the outside of the others here, but I like the haze. It gives it a nice fine art feel, which I like. :)
Looking at it, it feels like I am looking down the road, and the fog is in my head not in the air. Without the fog this is a nice photo of a road, with the fog it is a story of a long trek, that has not ended.
I love it! :)

Last edited:
I know I am on the outside of the others here, but I like the haze. It gives it a nice fine art feel, which I like. :)
Looking at it, it feels like I am looking down the road, and the fog is in my head not in the air. Without the fog this is a nice photo of a road, with the fog it is a story of a long trek, that has not ended.
I love it! :)
Thanks, when I was editing I felt something like you did, without the haze this photo was so simple and with it felt much better :)

Agree that the fogginess adds a dream like dimension to an otherwise boring photo, I'd like a few curves in the road, but life's roads always have a few curves when you least expect it.
Well maybe not Old Hippy's Path.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back