Road Trip USA (VA -CA -VA) 56k warning

Really awesome! You make me crave a roadtrip. I agree the storm shot is the best. And Lake Tahoe looks so nice I want to jump in! :)

Looks like an amazing trip. :)

Thanks everybody, glad you dont mind me sharing!

Lake Tahoe was beautiful to swim in, yet ABSOLUTELY freezing!

Its making me wanna do it again right now

Tony and girlfriend: Wow!
What a wonderful time you must have had, and what a huge treasure of memories and photos. You will talk about this trip to your grandchildren (still), I am sure. You really did what many of us can only dream of (like myself), and you did it at a time when you were still young and could easily (and without aches) enjoy all the many hikes and swims and nights out ... marvellous.

Thank you so for sharing.
You might have singular photos or smaller series of photos from the individual places you have been to that you would like to share in threads of their own, maybe? I am sure you have MUCH to share!

Looks like an awesome trip! very cool pics! Ive been to pretty much every spot on your trip, did yall happen to go to the great salt lake, or Bryce canyon?

oh wow, excellent images...
You made nearly the same trip I made with my parents back in '98...

I want to repeat it sometime... with lots of GB's in CF cards and my digital camera... :)

WOw, love the series.

I especially like this one:

298238759_d792ac7f90.jpg

I second that... This one is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literaly gasped out loud with this one.

I did yellowstone, bryce, zion, and arches last year as well. Ever person needs to go to those places before they die. Just utterly amazing. This is a wonderful series, I love the sunset on the grand tetons, amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back