Roaming Long Beach, CA (color + b&w)

ChopstickHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went out to Long Beach today to hang out with some friends. Afterwards, I wandered off on my own to explore. Since it was my first time there, I found some interesting stuff to take pictures of. It was a beautiful afternoon, a little cloudy, but it was still nice. Enjoy it! I know I did.

IMG_0817-vi.jpg

IMG_0812-vi.jpg

IMG_0806-vi.jpg

IMG_0791-vi.jpg

IMG_0789-vi.jpg

IMG_0779-vi.jpg

IMG_0818-vi.jpg

B&W series
IMG_0816-vi.jpg

IMG_0792-vi.jpg

IMG_0805-vi.jpg

IMG_0796-vi.jpg

IMG_0782-vi.jpg

Keep Wandering and Keep Shooting. It's easy to see you are drawn to atypical subjects, so shoot the heck out of them (explore every angle, every lighting, every color, every texture), sift through all the inventory, find the very best ones YOU really really like and publish these. It's the only way to develop your individualistic "eye." :thumbup:

Very nice batch of photos. Isn't it great when you come back from a day of shooting and you actually have some worth-while images?

Iron Flatline said:
Very nice batch of photos. Isn't it great when you come back from a day of shooting and you actually have some worth-while images?

yeah, i took alot of pics yday.... and these were the ones that came out. i'm happy with them though. :)

diGIgirl said:
man soooo nice!!!! I live #8. very good stuff!

n----->:p

thanks..... you should see how many shots i have of that (like 15)... trying to get it right... lol....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back