Roar!!

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
O.k. well not really. These are a few shots I played with in PS. I was not happy with the originals , even though I dont mind the comp, the quality was not that good. The seem to have a grainy feel to them. Wrong ISO again:confused:

I shot this through the glass. The lion was sleeping in a dark corner, but there was enough light to catch this. I just really really hate that glass.

164_6461qq.JPG

I used my 300mm, w/2X extender on this. I rested the camera on my little bean bag on the fence, but still lost some quality.

165_6520qq.JPG

...same with this one.

164_6494qq.JPG

Not sure what this guy is called, but he can sure ballance up there

164_6493bb.JPG

My dog looks like that when he sleeps! That's a great shot, even with the glass - the detail in the scarring on his nose is amazing. And the tiger one reminds me of Christmas cards I have had in the past :thumbup:

Really like the first one.. Its very (Quiet) For a lion photo! Nice job on all of them

Nice series, I think the second shot is great considering the focal length :thumbup:

did well considering the circumstances...i'd really like to see what you can do with some "L" series lenses. :)

Thank you so much for all your replies. I appreciate it.
Puzzle...maybe I will add this one to my Christmas cards to make list too.

Airic....Im sure you would have snapped some killer shots. It was one of these dim light days..and add some snow to it, made it a real challenge.

JOAT...man..what a dream that would be, to have a "L " lens. I try to make due with what I got, but I can not help but keep that on my wish list

Thanks again all. !!

great shots chiller!! i love the first one :thumbup:

nice shots chiller! it looks cold at your zoo!! i like the comp on that last one, good stuff :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back