Roar!!

Thanks soo much for the comments.
JTH...it wasnt too bad that day. Nice and comfortable for walking and with the snow falling, it was really neat to see the animals in the snow.

Chiller said:
Thanks soo much for the comments.
JTH...it wasnt too bad that day. Nice and comfortable for walking and with the snow falling, it was really neat to see the animals in the snow.

I love the monkey in the snow and the tiger (they don't seem to mind the snow). We very seldom have snow here and if it is very cold all the animals are kept inside at the zoo. In fact I'm not sure, but I don't think they open it until the spring. :confused:

Anyway...this is very amazing to me. I always enjoy seeing your work.:D

i guess i missed this the first time... i'm sorry chiller...

glad to get to see it, though... you have such a remarkable talent at capturing the very personality of an animal.... these are really wonderful shots.... and you can almost feel the cold snow...

the tiger shot is just so good, i cant quit looking at it... amazing...

this must be a calling for you.... it seems to come so easy..and your so very humble about your abilities.... i,for one, wish you would post more.

Thanks Weeping and April. I always appreciate your comments.
I should post more pics...Hmm... not sure why I dont.:confused:

aprilraven said:
... you have such a remarkable talent at capturing the very personality of an animal.... these are really wonderful shots.... this must be a calling for you.... it seems to come so easy..and your so very humble about your abilities.... i,for one, wish you would post more.

Hear hear! Post more!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back