Rob just passed 3K!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did anyone notice? Praise the boy for his rampant spamming? Sacrifice a goat, or something? :mrgreen:

;) Congrats to ya, boy!

Reactions: Rob
Woohoo, congrats Rob! :cheer:

Congrats, Rob. I'd give you rep points, but I just gave you this morning, and I already know that it will tell me I need to spread the love :)

i don't have any goats to sacrifice, but i would be happy to praise the spamming! congrats on 3K rob, thanks for all the comments! :thumbup:

PlasticSpanner said:
I'd sacrifice a virgin for you mate but we don't have many round here! :lol:

Congratulations! :thumbup:

What a waste of a perfectly good virgin...no wonder you limeys lost the Empire :lmao:

LOL, thanks everyone! I'm off to the pub now, so expect some drunken posts later!! Maybe I can try for 4,000 before midnight! :)

Bwahahahaha!

Rob

Rob said:
LOL, thanks everyone! I'm off to the pub now, so expect some drunken posts later!! Maybe I can try for 4,000 before midnight! :)

Bwahahahaha!

Rob

Isn't there a drunken post thread somewhere that Vickie started? Maybe you should revive it.

Rob said:

Bwahahahaha!

Rob
ooooo! Drunken posts from Rob!! :boogie:

Okay everybody.....5 bucks says he not only misspells a word, he misuses an apostrophe! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back