Rochester cityscapes

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
I love night city pictures, heres a few from earlier tonight.

dsc0030rs8.jpg

dsc0037fj3.jpg

dsc0018ma4.jpg

dsc0024nx4.jpg

One and three are amazing in my opinion. I like the almost softness of the first one and how smooth everything looks!

Very nice series!

Wow the water in the first one looks like a giant silk blanket being ruffled, or something along the lines of that. They are all really awesome photos.

awesome!!

just love all of them!

love the first one...

Nice shots. The first one, as most people seem to have decided, is the best of them. The first and last ones feel a tiny bit tilted, but maybe that's just me and my crazy eyes. Nice shots. I had no idea Rochester was built up like that either. Good stuff.

cool shots. third one is my favorite. i see some lens flares in two btw, might wanna try to clone those out

Wow you made that *overpriced.... we should have spent the money on our schools instead* bridge look amazing! LOL

I am in Rochester too....and I have to say those pics are great! If only we could see downtown look like that all the time!

Great pics!

Wow you made that *overpriced.... we should have spent the money on our schools instead* bridge look amazing! LOL

I am in Rochester too....and I have to say those pics are great! If only we could see downtown look like that all the time!

Great pics!

oh very cool, do you ever get out and take any of downtown?

thanks for the comments guys :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back