Rochester Photography

immense

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'll introduce myself as I am new here, I am from Rochester New York and I like to take Photos, When I finally could afford a nice digital camera I was able to break the main thing that heild me back with film protography which was Time and Money.

Rochester Photo's is my own personal online photography gallery. I would like to know what you all think, good or bad. As an artist I consider this a place of growth and I will get more from comment's so I can make better photos.

These were all take with a Cannon S215 PowerShot.
Thanks Guys and Im looking forward in making some new friends here.

Welcome Joshua! Your site looks good and the pics are pretty nice... the only thing that was a little disturbing was the movement of the pictures as you cruised over them with the curser... overall good work!

Thanks for the kind words so far. If you have visited my website you will see that I am a website designer, why I am here is because I may use stock image from time to time with my work I think there is more benifits to using custom images. Website statistics at least on my website have show more interest and longer stays by visitors when teh images are custom.

My interest in photography goes back to the days when I was studying fine arts at Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute. Layout of an image where things are cropped, and the contrast of that image all play in my head. Being a designer changed that roll so that now I am able to see the design or compose that photo to work with each other.

The photos I have on my website now are mostly that of things and textures and places of interest or where just good shots when they were downloaded. I am always looking to step it up and I thank everyone who has posted a comment here. I looking forward to participating more here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back