TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg

Holy ****! That's one beast of a machine!

Great shot. I'd like to see some side on to maximize the wheel articulation and angle of the climb.
Slightly OT, I'd like to see them wearing helmets too.

thanks for looking guys. Hard conditions to photograph with shade and bright sun.
I thought it was odd they wear no head gear too. These things are incredible tho.

Here is a shot of the machine:
original.jpg

Here is another
original.jpg

and one more
original.jpg

#2 and #3 from the second lot are awesome. You can really see the vehicles working on the rocks.

Nice shots; you had some great lighting for these!

Nice machine also!

Of course you know what JEEP stands for?....Just Empty Every Pocket. That comes from my neighbor, who always has to make his climb higher, go faster, then fix what breaks from going to fast, to high. ;)

thanks for looking guys. Hard conditions to photograph with shade and bright sun.
I thought it was odd they wear no head gear too. These things are incredible tho.

Were these taken at Vanes? Or did you just happen to meet up with them? All those rockcrawler pics appear to be guys local to me that you have on your site.

-Paul

Were these taken at Vanes? Or did you just happen to meet up with them? All those rockcrawler pics appear to be guys local to me that you have on your site.

-Paul

These shots were taken in Gore Virginia at a Big Dogs Off Road Summer Slam event. I ride an ATV there and the owner invited me. I met this great group of guys that allowed me to follow along with them and take pics. I think they were from Connecticut.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back