Rock Lobstah?

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4835730381_97e69e1aff_b.jpg

4836340506_7d12ab8918_b.jpg

Damn, I am sooooo jealous right now!!! YUM!!

nice, but you missed lighting your subject on one, and i am drawn to the womans face more than the lobstah

nice, but you missed lighting your subject on one, and i am drawn to the womans face more than the lobstah

100% agree with that.

The photo is appealing to me because of personal memories but not much more. Sorry.

Not really up to your usual standard of photos, but looks delicious so I can understand why you wanted to share it.

Lobstah on a paper plate, with beer served in a plastic cup...you must be at some not-upscale kinda' place...were there any metal utensils in sight???

Yeah, vacation photos. I didn't think the 1st one was too bad considering I had no flash, grabbed my camera as an after thought, quickly input settings and took some shots.

Derrel, the only metal utensil was the shell cracker. It was no nonsense lobster right on the pier of the lobster fisher company. Who needs fancy ambiance when eating a messy lobster 2.5 pounds, for $30? We're doing the high end dining in DC.

You better eat the brain as well! All that weird looking colored crap in the head ;)

Most reactions

Back