Rock on with MARR!!

n2photos said:
Hey thanks for all the info. Hmmmm better get to practicing. I have never used the manual modes. Since I got a few weeks I better get busy. Concert is the 25th. So time for me to crack down. Do you shoot in raw mode? Hmmmm how does the neat image thing work?
I haven't done much in the way of posting. I live in the Boonies and only thing I can get is dialup and ohhhhh it stinks. Takes me forever to do one photo. But if I get this figured out I will take the time and post them for you. I won't have to worry about GS hoping around on stage, he is a pretty still guy up there. lol Now his opening acts might be another story there....lol (Tracy Lawerence and Miranda Lambert)
Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I really really appreciate it. I got some book on the way to see if I can get some help. Even got the Dummies for SLR... ha ha. Lord knows they pegged me right for that one... ha ha.

I took some pics last year from his concert and had 3rd row there too. They were with my Kodak DX7590 and they turned out pretty decent. They were a little dark but pretty close. Now that I am figuring out a few things out in PS I will have to get that disk out and play around with them and clean them up and see what I can get outta them.

Thanks again,
Tina

Can't wait to see your next series of pictures!!! Hope it is a warm sunny day when you go out. We got mud mud mud here. BLAH

you are welcome... I know dial up is tough, we had 28k when I was in the Philippines.. Neat Image is a plug in for PS, or, it works fine on its own.. it is a noise reducing software, and I am sure you can download a trial version.. good luck! try shooting in your living room at night, with available light.

I will definately give that a try. You don't know how TRUELY APPRECIATIVE I am that you are helping me out. One more quick question. With the lighting and the WB what settings would you go for there? I am finally figuring out some of the difference with that. But would like an oppinion on where to start with that in the darker setting. UGH I gotta lot of learning to do....hee hee.

I broke out the cd from last years concert and was playing in PS with the pics and darn do I wish I would have thought of that a looooooong time ago. Gotta lot to learn there too.
Would you mind if I emailed a pic or two and let you check them out and see what you thought?

Thanks again.
A very appreciative Tina =)

n2photos said:
I will definately give that a try. You don't know how TRUELY APPRECIATIVE I am that you are helping me out. One more quick question. With the lighting and the WB what settings would you go for there? I am finally figuring out some of the difference with that. But would like an oppinion on where to start with that in the darker setting. UGH I gotta lot of learning to do....hee hee.

I broke out the cd from last years concert and was playing in PS with the pics and darn do I wish I would have thought of that a looooooong time ago. Gotta lot to learn there too.
Would you mind if I emailed a pic or two and let you check them out and see what you thought?

Thanks again.
A very appreciative Tina =)

I used the incandesent setting.. but if you shoot RAW, you can just leave it on auto, then change it after in PS., I knew I was going to shoot a lot of pics, in a half hour, so I shot jpg fine... almost 300 shots., of 2 bands and som night time industrial on the way home, so could save space on my memory care... 1 GB.

please send anything you like to my email that's on the main page of my website.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back