Rock Show C&C

ferguson911

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, last night here in Quebec was a national holiday celebration, and in my hometown we had a wonderful show, I went by to get some shots, and I got something real cool! Shot with my Nikon D5000 and my 55-200

35429_10150224289750601_874590600_13356359_3965070_n.jpg

Good shot. I really like the diagonal line formed by the body, and I think the exposure is good. The only thing I don't like is the position of the backup singer behind him, but that was beyond your control.

lead guitarists are always the most fun to photograph(for me). sheer passion

Good work here with that 55-200. What were your settings (aperture, speed, ISO)?

Good work here with that 55-200. What were your settings (aperture, speed, ISO)?

I believe around 3500 iso, with a 1\30 to 1\50 speed, lowest aperture i could get from my Nikon and lens... and white balance on tungsten

The Nikon is really good in low light, I would love some fast glass but it's coming soon. I'm not sur if i should activate my camera's high iso noise reduction, or leave it to low....

keep thos comments coming!

The Nikon is really good in low light,

:lol:

? could we have an explanation to your trolling?

Compared to my panasonic lumix it's a BIG up in quality, at least for me! thanks dude ;)

Trolling? No. I regularly shoot at 6400 ISO and don't have to worry about noise that much.

I though your comment was funny. It made me laugh. Am I not allowed to express that? Are you trying to repress me?

Concert photo:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back