Rock Show C&C

any more constructive critics :p ?

it's hard to criticize concert photography, or so called journalistic photography. They tell us about what happened, nothing else.
No moral, no "get your lazy but off the couch and do something" and rarely they transfer feelings.

"Compositionaly" they're all Ok, except for some issues, though we can't really dictate to you how things should be done, since probably you were locked to your standing place.
Technicaly the new three ones are not really out of focus, rather out of depth, since f.e. the pants look sharp, but not the hair. Higher aperture -> more power from flashgun is needed. But there come the limits of your gear. Maybe the 55-200 simply can't hold that. You definitely need a 2.8 diaphragm for shots of these altitude.
The color is OK,
noise is well handled (have no exp. with nikon so really can't judge that)
Maybe trying to exclude background lights would be nice, but anyway I'm pretty bound to my first comment.
cheers...

thread300.jpg

But *I* did... and *I* touched *you*... bowchickaWOWwoooooooow! :biglaugh:

Awwwww, I'm so touche....wait a second. No you don't. Step away from the idiot.

:biglaugh:

So the Bethlehemer (???), my roommate's sister is coming down tonight. I gave her the nick name of boo boo kitty ****. And my roommate expects nothing less out of me so instead of being angry like he normally would, he just shook his head and kinda said, WTF ever...

So the Bethlehemer (???), my roommate's sister is coming down tonight. I gave her the nick name of boo boo kitty ****. And my roommate expects nothing less out of me so instead of being angry like he normally would, he just shook his head and kinda said, WTF ever...

Damned censoring. I am forever now going to be wondering "What is the last word in her nickname? S**t? D**k? F**k? I'LL NEVER KNOW!!!! :(

:lmao:

Watch Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. You'll learn what the last word in boo boo kitty **** is.

? could we have an explanation to your trolling?

Compared to my panasonic lumix it's a BIG up in quality, at least for me! thanks dude ;)

Trolling? No. I regularly shoot at 6400 ISO and don't have to worry about noise that much.

I though your comment was funny. It made me laugh. Am I not allowed to express that? Are you trying to repress me?

Concert photo:

VI, usually I love your topics and posts...but are you serious? You laugh at him saying his camera handles ISO pretty well and then post that picture?

First of all you're comparing a $600 camera body to a $2400+ camera body (assuming you're still using the 5D Mark II)...of *COURSE* yours will perform better in low-light. Then you post one of your own pictures which, although I'm sure was PP'd that way, is covered in noise at ISO4000...while his pictures look pretty damn clean at ISO3500 (for a $600 camera).

Guess I just don't get why you were laughing at him. From an outside point of view I'd be laughing that your $3500+ camera+lens was performing around the same level as his $1000 camera+lens. Now *THAT* makes me laugh.

? could we have an explanation to your trolling?

Compared to my panasonic lumix it's a BIG up in quality, at least for me! thanks dude ;)

Trolling? No. I regularly shoot at 6400 ISO and don't have to worry about noise that much.

I though your comment was funny. It made me laugh. Am I not allowed to express that? Are you trying to repress me?

Concert photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cokronk/4366876676/

VI, usually I love your topics and posts...but are you serious? You laugh at him saying his camera handles ISO pretty well and then post that picture?

First of all you're comparing a $600 camera body to a $2400+ camera body (assuming you're still using the 5D Mark II)...of *COURSE* yours will perform better in low-light. Then you post one of your own pictures which, although I'm sure was PP'd that way, is covered in noise at ISO4000...while his pictures look pretty damn clean at ISO3500 (for a $600 camera).

Guess I just don't get why you were laughing at him. From an outside point of view I'd be laughing that your $3500+ camera+lens was performing around the same level as his $1000 camera+lens. Now *THAT* makes me laugh.

Because I didn't feel like searching through my Flickr account. Is this better?

6400 ISO
3402721072_cd5499bdb4.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3423/3402721072_cd5499bdb4.jpg

pls use PM system:grumpy:

Ваше желание мой камрад команды.

ваше желание, мой приказ, товарищ

if you wanted to say it in russian.

Yeah thanks Canosonic, I was trying to figure out what he was trying to say. Fail web translators are fail.

pls use PM system:grumpy:

Ваше желание мой камрад команды.

ваше желание, мой приказ, товарищ

if you wanted to say it in russian.

В Россия Babelfish переводит вас!
:mrgreen:

In russia Babelfish translates us?
Is Babelfish a meat grinder?
Oh no.
LOL

Most reactions

Back