Rocket to the sky!!! (litterally)

First, the final product is phenominal. That's a really creative shot to go on a cover. When I first saw it, I tried to imagine how you did it. I assumed you would need to have them lying on the floor with a green screen. It must've taken many hours in PS to pull that off the way you did. Really nice.

That is awesome, thanks so much for sharing! You sir, have a huge future in front of you. You have an amazing eye for art.....

How long did you work on the PP for this particular piece?

Thanks. I'm not sure how much time went into this one but I'd say maybe.. 10-12 hours all together? Actually I have no idea haha. Of course it was divided over a couple of days also.

Awesome work (as usual)! :thumbup:

Superb piece of work! I think the smoke trail might look a little better white/gray, as well...

Wow! You have really outdone yourself with this one! I too was trying to figure out how you did it. It's really amazing!

I'm sure it was a hoot taking it too. They must have thought it hilarious!

BTW, I also thought on first glance that the smoke may look better gray or white. It seems to draw too much attention with the black, but I don't think anyone is really going to complain :)

DUDE! That is sweeeeeeeet! My husband now thinks my photography is sucky and boring because of you! LOL

Ok.

The composite is really good. Not my style, but it works for you and the bands you shoot and you're great at it.

I only have one question...
How the **** did you mask out a checkerboard floor?
Or did you cut out?

Ok.

The composite is really good. Not my style, but it works for you and the bands you shoot and you're great at it.

I only have one question...
How the **** did you mask out a checkerboard floor?
Or did you cut out?
holy sh*t, you've stumped max.

nice photo!

Most reactions

Back