Rocks

Joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zorpia.com
Should I go for B&W wt this or doesn't it have much detail for it? Pls comment and OTE.

Muaraagain.jpg

I think it looks nice right now, but it depends on what feeling you are trying to convey. Now it looks like a tropical vacation beach scence, but with a B&W conversion with higher contrast and dark blacks you could get a more dramatic look.

I like how it leads your eye into the picture. I'd sooooo chill on that little beach there ;)!

The sky's come out very bright. Distractingly bright, I say.
So if you could work on THAT without touching the beach rocks and water at all, it might help this photo a lot. For the composition is really nice. But the brightness of the sky actually even hurts my eyes (but that can be a personal problem that I have... who knows... ;) ???)

Hi all, thanks for all your feedbacks.. Woodsac, I did made some adjusmt. It needs a lil more retouching, I guess. La Foto, thanks for pointing out on the brightness... it kinda hurt my eyes too now tt u mentioned it ;). Knopka, the place is beautiful, but I was there at noon and it was freaking hot! There was not a soul on the beach. Darin, I never had the guts to do B&W, but I'll have a go wt this one. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back