Rocks

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
They don't call them the Rockies for nothing. Sony 717, circular polarizer.

DSC06184.jpg

Yes the polarizer does that sometimes. The scene had a bluish cast naturally also. I did adjust color balance quite a bit and much more than what I did started making it look unnatural (at least the way I was doing it). I just increased red and yellow and decreased blue and cyan. Any more specific advice about using color balance would be appreciated.

I have an older version of Print Shop photo editing which I use a lot and Photoshop Elements (version 1).

It sounds like you might be adjusting the hue/saturation. If you can pull up the color balance tool in Elements or PSP just subtract blue on shadows, midtones and highlights until it looks how you want it.

Thanks voodoocat. Unfortunately I'm a real amateur at this and I have no idea how to do what you just said. I adjust color in the Print Shop program rather than Photoshop Elements since I have never been able to figure out how in Elements.

always love to see your colorado pics -

your pics always have great saturation.. but would have to agree with voodoo here that its slightly too blue here. nice shot nonetheless :)

Most reactions

Back