Rocky Mountain Meet-up - July 2007

Hey there Mike, I think I might have overworked a few, I bumped r.g.b. a little more than I usualy do,, all part of the learning curve eh.:oops:

The first on does look off...maybe too much green...but the others look good to me.

There are just toooo many spectacular shots in this thread to be able to comment individually. "Job well done", everyone! And thanks so much for sharing all these images with us.

whoa... awe

Had planed to shot some B&W film on this trip, but my film camera did not want to work, took about 12 shots total, this is the only one that came out half decent, the canera seems to be work now:confused:

2277229500028829374S600x600Q85.jpg

Very interesting pictures from y'all. If there's another meet up in the Rocky Mountains next year, I'll definitely take part of it if I have the chance.

Wow, you guys take some amazing shots i hope to be as good as you guys some day.

You fekin fekkity fekkers! I'm soooo jealous. When is the next bus from Dublin to Lake Louise? I wanna go! Did I mention I suffer terribly from wanderlust?

Great shots, would have been a buzzing time working with you lads I'm sure. Plan something early for Aug 08 and I might get there.

Ray.

Oh my!! I've never got to experience anything like that in my life. I think the sky is just as impressive as the landscape. I bet a trip like that would cost a fortune. I'd have to bring a tent lol. Simply amazing guys, gives a true beginner so much aspiration to learn. Bravo

Hello there Hawkeye, and welcome to the forum.
Well start saving up the pennies, cos were going to this gig again next year.:thumbup:

Its been an absolute pleasure viewing these. I really like that 1st shot of the big horned sheep....

Geesh!

Loan the squirrel (#6 Columbia Ground Squirrel) some fingernail clippers. What? He's been sleeping all winter?

Great shots. Makes me want to schedule some vacation time...

Most reactions

Back