Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_3245.jpg

100_3243.jpg

100_3241.jpg

Yeah... I have riods, the polar variety :D

Yeah, I felt the need to dig them out and get a pic after you mentioned you got one.

I found them buried in an upstairs storage room :lol: The older one had nine pics left in it :lmao:

The film is screwed but the camera works.

wow cool cameras. they have become quite rare I think the last time I saw them was when I was just a kid, back in the early 90s :D

ahaha! I'll have to take a picture of the barbie one I recieved for my birthday in the 5th grade... that thing is friggin sweet

wow cool cameras. they have become quite rare I think the last time I saw them was when I was just a kid, back in the early 90s :D

hahah head down to an old thrift store once in a while
you can pick up an old polaroid for a few bucks, whether it works or not is another issue...

I haven't seen any thrift stores where I live but there are some antique stores here so maybe I will be able to find an old camera like these there ^^

I haven't seen any thrift stores where I live but there are some antique stores here so maybe I will be able to find an old camera like these there ^^

I see a lot more of the kodak six and pockets than I do of polaroids in the antique shop here, but it's worth a shot.

Yeah, it seems everyone who has one has forgotten about it. Instead of getting rid of them they find themselves buried in the closet lol.

actually i looked around today and Target has both polaroids and film for it
around $30 for the camera and $10 for a pack of film

Most reactions

New Topics

Back