Rolling shot on Highway

ian505c5

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a shot I snapped in the car of a random biker. Just got lucky that he turned to look. :D I converted to black and white and did a little cropping. ANy suggestions to make the image better would be appreicated greatly!

Bad_Biker_by_ian505c5.jpg

Very cool shot. nice capture.

Great shot! I dont know a motorcyclists out there that wouldnt love a photo of them in the wind.
The only thing that is a little distracting is the blur behind him. But nothing you can do about that.
I love the photo.

Did you get this man's permission to post this picture? :p

Great shot...very intriguing.

lol no didn't get his permission. Don't think he would have heard me asking anyways :) Thanks for the comments guys. The blur behind him is a traffic barrel, rather unlucky it was there.

Oh and does anyone know of a way to get rid of that ghost line in the bottom left hand quadrant? You can kind of see a line streaking across the pic, i think its a window refleciton

How in the world could you tell what highway by that tight cropped picture?

Very cool pic.

love the picture too

yeesh...how many people are there from seattle on this board? :)

my guess is right before southcenter, at desmoines, or in fw

Looks great! :thumbup:

The only thing I could thing that would make it better is if he had his helmet off...would compliment that look on his face! have you tried to retouch that barrel and see if can disappear? or maybe just lower is tonal value a little...actually I didn't even notice it until it was mentioned lol.

P.S.
My sister and her husband just moved out to Seattle (or near it i believe ...fort lewis in Tacoma area) any recommendations for places to photograph? (I live in NE Ohio and all I get are fields and grey skies!...if you want you can pm me, I dont want to steal your thread)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back