Rolling Shots | Mustang GT

Hey, I liked the shots of Beth the most. The swamp girl in the mud was also good. I thought that the new KEMO PHOTOGRAPHY logo on the most recent ones is actually a very GOOD LOGO! I normally hate logos, but I really liked yours...it looks proud, and simple, and well, good. I had a Mustang once...always liked'em...still kind of do. The red Vette is the coolest car you have on there.

Welcome to TPF!

Great shot, love the perspective on the car!

But try cloning or spot healing the dust specks on the front bumper.

Wow. Gorgeous car. That is a really good shot.

It will be nice if you can post the image here so we can see it outright and not have to go through your flick'r account. Just my thoughts...as I am not keen on going to someone else's flick'r account if I haven't seen a sample right here on post.

Anyway, welcome to this site.

Hey Derrel,

Thanks for all the nice complements, really appreciate it. Yes, my latest logo is my favorite so far. I've been trying a few and this is the best I came up with so far. Mustangs are cool, but you cannot go wrong with a red corvette you know ;)

It's an honor to be here. :)

Thanks Ruggedshutter. That's a good suggestion. I should've noticed that honestly. oh well i'm still learning :)

IzzieK,

I understand where you are coming from. I actually tried to post it here right away first but it was too big. It is my first post on this forum and I don't know the best way to post pictures. Should I change the size then post here?

Very neat! I love the black and white conversion, and the effect in the sky!

Thanks a lot JustJazzie. The black and white is my most fav one. :)

Most reactions

Back