Romance

hey so I'm lost... Alison and Aubrey's baby is a girl or boy?!?!?! I definitely missed something on the board :/

We don't know the gender and we're not finding out until the baby is born so for right now it's just "she" or "homebacon".

Can't let this thread die, people! It makes me HAPPY!!!!

Another romantic thing...when I sprained my foot a few weeks back, and he did everything for me, including make me supper, brought me ice cream, put ice on my foot and gave me nice gentle foot massages. :) :) :) :) :) That's romantic to me.

I agree corry. I hadn't read this thread till now and it's just so sweet.

Romance for me is so important. And after 4 years Age is (and I hope I am too) still so romantic. When I was overseas, he would stay up really really late so we could talk on the phone.
And just a couple of days ago, he sent me a massive bunch of 12 roses for my birthday. Unfortunately they went to the wrong address - but he tried. hehehe :lol:

But it's not the pressies that equal romance for me - like everyone's said, it's the little things.
Like 2 nights ago, I'd gone to bed early and left Age watching a dvd with his friends. I couldn't get to sleep coz I was too hyper about an exam I had to do the next day. So I called out to him and he came and tucked me in and lay with me until I fell asleep. :lovey:

Oh and I passed the exam thanks to that! Thanks Age!

I thik romance is going out of your way and being a bit creative in making your partner feel special!
Today my co-workers boyfriend did the cutest thing. We work in a flower shop so he finds it really hard to buy her flowers but knows that she likes them. He could never call another shop (we would kill him) so today he stolls in and goes up to her and say's excuse me miss could you help me pick out some flowers for my girlfriend? She tries to hug him and he's like what are you doing miss do I know you? LOL and he carries it all the way through, pays full price like a regular customer gets the card and the full bit and leaves telling her that he's looking forward to a hot date tonight and polietly her for her assistance and leaves!
He's been trying to figure out a way to buy her flowers for a while now and he was just so cute about it!

Most reactions

Back