romantic evening

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was in a local park shooting ducks a few days ago. I saw a couple making their wedding video with a cameraman. He came up to me and asked for a contact, photne number or something, because he was looking for a photographer. He asked me if I wanted to take a few photos of the couple and send him small versions to preview... here are my favs.

1. soft filter added:
IMG_0110d.jpg

2. square crop.. I like it like this... in the original the couple was a bit too small
IMG_0114c.jpg

3. I could have used fill flash here, I think...
IMG_0119b.jpg

what do you think? any suggestions? OTE

i really like these :thumbup: ...... the second one is great with the reflection.... and I love the pov of the third.... although i think i'd try and lighten the couple up a bit, especially his face..... maybe fill flash would have helped, but i'd use a layer mask in ps to sort that out..... great work tho mentos.. seems like you and your 'husband' are getting on just fine ;)

Great job!! Also loving that reflection on the 2nd one.. I like soft action in the first and the comp in the third looks great... Nice job!

Archangel said:
i really like these :thumbup: ...... the second one is great with the reflection.... and I love the pov of the third.... although i think i'd try and lighten the couple up a bit, especially his face..... maybe fill flash would have helped, but i'd use a layer mask in ps to sort that out..... great work tho mentos.. seems like you and your 'husband' are getting on just fine ;)

thank you:) and yes... HE is greatl...everyday :)

third is the best i think. composition and expression is better

another vote for the third shot. it's beautiful!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back