Roody's pictures

Roody

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New to this forum. Great site and awesome photography! I'm trying to get into photography as a hobby, and so far I love it. I use a Nikon Coolpix L11 and take most of my photos on ATV trails. Let me know what you think! By the way, I'm 16 years old (if that makes any difference...), so I don't have years of practice and skill...

Picture007bw.gif

quad3edit.gif

Brute2.jpg

Picture019edit.jpg

4589.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture001.jpg

These are from a while back:

Picture070.jpg

Picture064.jpg

And these are from a cruise we went on (to Canada) over the summer:

Picture091.jpg

Picture298.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Hope you enjoyed looking at my pictures!

i really like the second one it has a good moving feel, just lose the date at the bottom
i like the sunset pictures too
good job!

the 7th one and the one of the bridge is tight.
goodjob!

Do you have something like photoshop?

Learning it and applying some post processing on those pictures would make some of the look pretty good.

Nope, no Photoshop. Too expensive. Need to save money for quad parts and a new video camera.

then do what i do, save up loads of pictures, get a cs3 trial and use it for the 30 days.

then when it runs out, download the cs2 trial and continue the process till you get to photoshop 7. at which point you switch to another computer or reformat after saving your folders to a backup harddrive

* happy sigh * it's like an art.

I'm loving the ATV shots. Is that a Can am?
Nope, a Kawasaki Brute Force. Can-Am makes awesome machines but they were way out of my price range.

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

Most reactions

Back