Rooftop

Slaphead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've shown this to others, and opinion seems to be split. Some people think it's a good B/W conversion, others (who are generally the more experienced photographers) tend to think it's over processed.

So, I thought I'd field it here and see what you guys think.

Rooftops.jpg

Yeah, I think it's a little too... something. Over-pp and maybe a bit dark, though I'd be concerned about brightening it and losing the sky. Might do a selective brightening without the sky.

Just my opinion, though... if lots of people like it slap a price tag on it and sell some prints. :lol:

thats a really nice shot I like the darkness and the sharpness is perfect

Excellent composition.

Yes, there's some loss of shadow detail, but not huge splotches of the image.

All in all, well done with some tough lighting.

yes i found it! haha

i have revisited this post because, one, it remembered all this time, and two, I believe it would be excellent as a Digital Cyanotype. You should definitely try it!

Personally I think it lacks in contrast a little bit. I would come alive more but you probably will also have to do some dodging and burning.

I have to say I agree with Manaheim on this one xxx

All will agree with me or be crushed!!!!

:lmao:

:lmao: I just meant something about it was - well I just couldn't put my finger on it ( honestly though he threatens me daily with private messages)

Love the shot as it is!

Great job in editing, you didn't lose a lot of detail in the photo and you still get the sky without HDR! good job ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back