Roommate Rant #2

You must have the patience of a saint. :bigangel:

I'm mild, you should try disturbing my woman when she's sleeping. I think in this case she'd whack him about the head with a frying pan and say "I don't want to tell you again". She has no sleep problems! :badangel:

I cant imagine why~!

I still say butter the floor during one of his naps. :D Ok..I'll stop now.

Oh here are some screen shots from a recent Facebook video. My roommate is the one on top and at the beginning of the video he had a shirt on but decided to take it off..?
I mean WTF.

WTF.jpg

WTF2.jpg

Saw another one on Break - duct tape a thin fishing line somewhere in the room about head-height where he'll run into it....? :)

Link to video
(I have my audio turned down here at work..language may possibly be NSFW.)

:) For the third time this year I am up later than him. Guess who is typing extra loud.

Since he is so nosey, I would keep this thread open on your computer screen and give him a chnace to read it. See what he thinks about that.

I am so glad my dorm days are over. My first roomate was awesome...then she got pregnant and quit school. I was in the room for over half of a semester by myself but then had to consolidate. I got stuck with a weirdo and couldn't wait for the semester to end either. Then I just transferred to a university close to home so now I commute. Although there are times I would give up the fiance if I could...men are pigs! :lol:

Most reactions

Back