roots

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by daniel_p, Jun 23, 2004.

1. daniel_p

daniel_p TPF Noob!

Actually I don't think those are roots, I think it's some kind of bush or something. Anyway, I didn't mean to over expose it, it was a mistake, but I actually like the effect it gives, I think it looks pretty cool.

[​IMG]

2. karissa

karissa The Untitled

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Cool... I like it but... I'm wondering what a little more contrast would do.... black and white?

3. daniel_p

daniel_p TPF Noob!

Well I guess it looks more "artistic" this way, I don't know, you tell me :?
    I don't know exactly if this is what you had in mind, feel free to edit it yourself in whatever way you want. I have no problem with people editing or using my pictures in any way. Once you edit it though, it's "yours", in other words I don't want to be associated with the changes you made to it, that's all.

[​IMG]

4. ZacKrohn

ZacKrohn TPF Noob!

I like the bnw better. The bright green in the color one seems to take your eye away from the subject.

5. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    For some obscure reason, your photos, daniel_p, don't load for me. It happened to your latest contributions to the "Sky-Theme" over in the "Themes", and is happening here, now, too.

The large ones of one of our newbies (who's name I don't remember right now) did load, only were they waaaayyy too large for my monitor and took ages in loading.

Therefore I can't tell why others can see your photos, comment on them, but I can't... it's a pity.