rope and street

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
still going through photos....

BRI_0019.JPG BRI_9830_02.JPG

totally hated I guess. too bad I kinda liked the first one even though the board directions aren't really great for leading lines...

Not totally awful but just not particularly remarkable I think mate.

The first has some nice colours but there's something about it I cant quite put my finger on. Possibly its the background being lighter and more colourful than the foreground but I'm not sure.

The second is seems a bit dark and that one streetlight is distracting. It kinda looks to me like its a shot of some pavement.

Not totally awful but just not particularly remarkable I think mate.

The first has some nice colours but there's something about it I cant quite put my finger on. Possibly its the background being lighter and more colourful than the foreground but I'm not sure.

The second is seems a bit dark and that one streetlight is distracting. It kinda looks to me like its a shot of some pavement.
thanks. the second one was my "wow, no traffic?" shot. It is York beach a known tourist area. Nice and dead in the winter they board up some of the windows.

That makes a bit more sense then mate. Someone who knows the location might have connected it a bit better than I did

Good point about the boards in the first - they lead out of the frame instead of into some important element(s). The line of the curb in the second works better as a leading line and overall I think that's the better shot. The street light is a little overpowering, but otherwise it's well done, and this is a tough exposure problem.

thanks for the feed back. I know it isn't easy many of my shots are mediocre at best. Not exactly the type of things people are drawn to.

Most reactions

Back