JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
45941479_9317e7bb2b_o.jpg

Fine! :grumpy: I'll start it myself (i just wanted to use the 'grumpy' emoticon :mrgreen: )

anyways...I see a panda and a cowboy. :meh:

OK maybe this is stupid. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :blushing:

i see a rubber duck, pitchfork, jimi hendrix, mona lisa and a football tee.

I see rocking horse people eating marshmellow pies, plasticine porters with looking glass ties, and a girl with the kaleidoscope eyes!

ok, i thought ya'll had quit smoking that stuff....

actually, i love this... and at the top on each side, angel faces....(see them??)

and the bottom is the michelen guy..that stormed new york in ghost busters???
ok..maybe i should start smoking with you..!!!

jonk i love this kinda stuff...cool what everyone else sees, huh??
(one more thang....if you look above the word "there" in your signature...the mouth of the michelen man has a skull and cross bones.....ok.. i'll quit....)

Looks like some horned beast to me, is that weird?

oh darn neat! that is so Rorshach :mrgreen:.. i studied some of that in psychology classes at high school (ahh long time back ;) ):lol:
looks a freaky smiling rabbit and bear mixed to me :lol:
or i see a cocker spaniel's head with two long dog ears.. and him pulling something with his mouth .. hehe (thanks just the top of the image)
i also see people jumping
i see a dream :lol:
ah ignore me;)
..... but anyhow cool piccie :thumbsup:
so whats my analysis Dr JonK :lmao: :p ?

Ok my turn, it looks like maybe a teddy bear and I also see JonMikal's rubber ducky. But wait a minute I think it my long lost friend Harvey the six foot rabbit (pooka).

Randog said:
But wait a minute I think it my long lost friend Harvey the six foot rabbit (pooka).
What a coincidence...I see that too after drinking Wild Turkey :albino: :drunk: :lmao: :lmao:
Hertz van rental...I see a multiple image of clouds.
:er: ......... ;)
mansi...so whats my analysis Dr JonK :lmao: :p ?
Hmmmmmm :scratch: - You need to call me right away....555-5555...quik! ;) :p or take a long holiday somewhere warm :sun: :mrgreen:
aprilraven...ok, i thought ya'll had quit smoking that stuff...
hehe some ppl never learn :p :bigangel: :biglaugh:
JeffB...I see rocking horse people eating marshmellow pies, plasticine porters with looking glass ties, and a girl with the kaleidoscope eyes!
You should write that down and set it to music!...it's goooooood! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks also to Hobbes28 and Scurra. thanks for chiming in here. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back