Rory and Liam

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by JonnyVPA, Mar 18, 2007.

1. JonnyVPA

JonnyVPA TPF Noob!

Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
    These are 3 shots that i got from my most recent session with 2 boys one is about 1 month old, and the other is i think 3. I'm glad I at least got THESE ..... Liam (3yr old) was not cooperating too well, and Rory (infant) welll.... you know infants.

but anyway heres the photos....... I cant figure out whether i like the Color or B&W on the one of just Rory... so here's both.

Gimme some feedback... I love the stuff!!!

Technical crap: all shot on a Nikon N90s with a Sigma 28-90mm w/ an SB-26 Flash, and shot ON Kodak Portra 160NC.... Very little photoshopping done jsut the desaturation and minor exposure adjustments

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Liam kissing Rory is ever so lovely!

Could it be that Rory is dissolving into the background white ... and more so in the b&w version. I get this feeling! That is why I think I would prefer the colour version so he still has some sort of outline, fading into the white as it may be also there, too.

I like the tongue between Lian-alone-on-the-sofa's little teeth. His t-shirt and top of his head seem a bit blown, though... But the ones you're showing of Liam don't suggest he was uncooperative, but what do we know, eh? ;)

3. JonnyVPA

JonnyVPA TPF Noob!

Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
    well when i mean uncooperative i mean ... those are 3 out of about 24-26 shots ..... when i'd set Liam up for a photo i had about 3 seconds to shoot the photo before he'd go spastick and jump off the chair and run to his toys.... he was just a little showoff.... it's okay though... i deal with shooting (photographs) kids all the time :)

4. cherrymoose

cherrymoose TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The first two scare me a little (haha, no offense to either you or the baby), but the second two are really sweet. I agree with LaFoto about the blown-outness, but I love the B/W and graininess anyways. :thumbup: