Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just for fun... (Not professional)

C&C Welcome.

Rose1.jpg

Rose2.jpg

Rose3.jpg

Wierd de-saturation has happened when viewing them in IE, but when saved to HDD and viewed they are the same as the very vibrant originals hmmm... I tried indexed colour PNG files but they stilllook under saturated. But if saved to HDD and viewed are OK. Anyone know why this is?

Last edited:
Have you tried to allow the rose to be reflected in color? I think that would look pretty neat with that being the only color. Nice shots!

Thanks for the comments :) I'll try the reflection citjet and let youknow :) EDIT: Looks much better, added to first thread :)

Really nice! I love the first and last shots! Your focus is so nice and sharp in these that I feel like I could strum the guitar strings. Beautiful work. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yes it did, I'm glad you mentioned it or else I might not have bothered.

It's got a certain peotry to it now, the selective colour treatment is so subtle and perfect. It's not over bearing, but just right. I think I'm in love with that image enough to frame and wall it.

I love the third shot with the selective coloring. Usually not a fan, but this is great. The claity of the strings is amazing, and really makes a beautiful photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back