Rose Water Pictures

Ayglnu13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello :) I just recently took these and I would love to know what you think of them. :)

100_5761.jpg

100_5669.jpg

100_5664.jpg

100_5750.jpg

Thanks for looking!

~Amy

I really like the first and third.

1. I like because of the stop motion in the water along with all the textures caught in the image

3. I like the rose on the bottom playing off all the BW off the top. I think I would remove the spot color from the fingernails and just with a BW top leaving the rose only to emphasis the color verse BW.

The other images of the glass is either to prevelant or not enough. This may just be the size the images are posted at. Im sure a larger image would help to make them more noticable.

This is what I talking about, this is true photographer. Amazing...I am a big fan of this kind photo. How you do it (only the rose is red and the rest is in black and white)? I try once but it didn't turn well as your. Can you give me some tips?

I really don't get the "only make one thing in color" photos. I look at them and think, "yup, that person has a copy of photoshop."

I mean no offense, but outside of the context of a specific intention -- are these stock shots? Ads? Just playing around? -- why did you desaturate the image except for the rose?

i like the first and last. i like the water. the rest i don't like. maybe i like roses too but the hand just seems chopped off, like the one the adams family had... :)
nice try, though. and nice outcome, too.

I really dont like the rose and nails the only thing being in colour, i agree with elsapo, just proves that you have a copy of photoshop and know how to use it. I really like the first photo with the water splashing like that but the rest looks too dead and scary, like an arm has been chopped off

aside from what the other guys said (which i agree with mostly), I would suggest using something besides water for the liquid. Maybe something that looks like red wine. and use a different surface, besides that wood. and get rid of that ugly vignetting and do it by hand. it looks much better that way and it doesnt look so fake.

I think you did a great job! Really like the first picture. Keep it coming ;).

Most reactions

Back