roses

speciespython

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i had posted the first one on the critic section before, but i have resized it. the second one was taken today (12th)

trial069.jpg

12.jpg

laura

P.S....my computer hasn't been working well forages, and i couldn't upload photo's, now i can, so i'll be posting like mad!

Wow that first one has a very romantic feel toit.... would wrok really well on a valentines card or a birthday card for a mother.

And Laura that second one is lovely too .. but there appears a spec of something near the middle and that takes the eye away a bit, but again a lovely pictures ..... you could take out that spec with PS or PSP maybe ?

Welcome to TPF ... nice bunch here !

Lensmeister said:
Wow that first one has a very romantic feel to it.... would work really well on a valentines card or a birthday card for a mother.

Just what I am thinking.

The second looks a little "dirty" though. Therefore I much prefer the first over the second.

thanks guys for the praise and advise.
yes, i do agree that the second one is a little dirty.
i do also have a few other "nicer" rose pics, but i they don't have quiet the right fealing to suit.
BTW, the first one is "The Friar" (a "Daved Austin") And Dove (another "David Austin") just incase you liked the colours ;) They also have a lovely smell, but no camera,yet, can 'show' you that!

Luckily my parents own a nursery so flowers/plants are in ready suply!

Laura

here's some more "rose" pics. then first one was taken ages ao, but the others where taken yesterday (19/6). (these where taken at a local nursery, Merri River Roses)

rose1.jpg

rose4.jpg

rose2.jpg

rose3.jpg

18.jpg

although they do not have that same 'romantic' feal, they are still roses,lol
laura

I like how they fit a frame here... go and repost them in weekly chalanges :D

Most reactions

Back