Round 2 Entries "Food" - Due by Tuesday August 29

magicmonkey said:
Well done Midget Patrol, glad you made it :)
tsienni said:
Haha, Midget, you showed up just in time. Don't shoot it in a hurry though, my lesson. :p
haha, thanks guys. I took my time. It's definetly a unique image, i think. :eyebrows:

To the directors of the project. I'd very much like to participate and will have my picture downloaded and edited in about 30 mins. Unfortunately my insanely busy school schedule has kept me from getting it done before now. This is technically past the deadline, so please let me know if it would still be alright to submit. Thanks.

ShutteredEye said:
To the directors of the project. I'd very much like to appreciate and will have my picture downloaded and edited in about 30 mins. Unfortunately my insanely busy school schedule has kept me from getting it done before now. This is technically past the deadline, so please let me know if it would still be alright to submit. Thanks.
I think it's alright. The stricter time limit was more to filter out people in the first round, since you're already participating in the 2nd round 1 hour isn't a big deal. And I guess I never specified midnight GMT in this thread so it's still the 29th in the US.

I wanna see the shots, I wanna see the shots, I wanna see the shots... I wanna... ok :p

How does one go about getting watermelon juice off a Skill Saw? ;)

Most reactions

Back