Round 2 with Tamron 150-600 G1

birdbonkers84

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone is interested in improving their LR editing skills, I found two very cool youtube videos. The first video is extremely interesting.

Wildlife Editing:
Reduce Noise:

Very nice set is that the fulmars in #4

Thanks, yes those are Fulmars. Apparently in the summer the rock faces will be white with them!
Those Fulmars are very pretty i am hoping i will get to see them this summer they do not come to where i am i dont think i think i will have to travel but the ones i would see would be northern Fulmars is that what these Fulmars are do you know?

Solid work man! Definitely a learning curve to the long lens and birding, but I'm loving it so far. Very rewarding.

Awesome, you are settling in nicely. Impressive

If anyone is interested in improving their LR editing skills, I found two very cool youtube videos. The first video is extremely interesting.

Wildlife Editing:
Reduce Noise:

Thanks for those links. I am still learning LR and know only the basics. This will help a lot since I have quite a few under exposed images.

Very nice set is that the fulmars in #4

Thanks, yes those are Fulmars. Apparently in the summer the rock faces will be white with them!
Those Fulmars are very pretty i am hoping i will get to see them this summer they do not come to where i am i dont think i think i will have to travel but the ones i would see would be northern Fulmars is that what these Fulmars are do you know?

They are Northern Fulmars and start breeding in May, at the moment the cliffs faces are quite bare with them, but in a month or so time, there will be a sea of white. According to the RSPB website for Fowlsheugh (Scotland) Puffins and Kittiwake will soon start to appear along with the Razorbills.

Wildlife Editing:
Reduce Noise:

Thanks for those links. I am still learning LR and know only the basics. This will help a lot since I have quite a few under exposed images.

No problems, I only found them after I posted my set, I'll need to go back and try those techniques out as I too am still pretty new to Lightroom!

Nice set, seems like you are getting the hang of that lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back